Emergency Department Billing and Services
Quadax offers a complete package of business technologies and services designed for the unique challenges facing emergency departments. Whether your ED is hospital based or practice based, our products help to improve your cash flow by reducing days in A/R.
ED Chart Management
- Chart scanning can be performed on location and the images securely transferred to an electronic document repository at Quadax. The charts are then available from any emergency department location and can be accessed concurrently by multiple users.
- If the hospital registration system does not produce an HL7 file that can be imported into your billing system, Regmax, which is fully integrated into the electronic document management process, facilitates data entry of patient demographics.
- Codemax is a paperless chart coding product that is integrated into the document management process. It provides editing and auditing features that help ensure accurate reimbursement for the services performed. Coders can work on site, in the central billing office, or at remote locations.
HARP A/R Management System
The HARP software completely automates the emergency department billing process.
- If the ASP Model is your choice, Quadax hosts the HARP software on our systems and performs all the daily production tasks and backups.
- If revenue cycle management is your choice, Quadax manages the entire billing process for you.
Quadax has established protocols for the electronic exchange of data with numerous payers. Integrated edits help to ensure "clean" claim submission.
Want to learn more? Request product information.