Our Awards and Partnerships
The innovative technologies from Quadax are created by a winning team. The following is a list of some of our awards, certifications, associations, and partners.
Awards and certifications
- Full accreditation by EHNAC, the Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission
- Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) No. 16 Report on controls placed in operation and tests of operating effectiveness. The audits are performed by Grant Thornton LLP.
- Approved 5010 Vendor List for Novitas Solutions, a CMS contracted carrier
- American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM) Western Reserve Chapter Gold Corporate Partner
- Thawte ® Digital Certificate
- Quadax adheres to the Safe Harbor Agreement between the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Commission. Read more about our Safe Harbor policy.
- Maryland Health Care Commission (MHCC) electronic health network (EHN) certification
- OnBase® from Hyland Software
- Speedware from Fresche Legacy
- Ohio Hospital Association (OHA) Corporate Partner
- American Clinical Laboratory Association (ACLA) Associate Member
- Workgroup for Electronic Data Interchange (WEDI)
- Quadax supports professional organizations such as HFMA, COPAM, AAHAM, MPAA, RWHC, IRHA, and ICAHN through memberships, sponsorships, and the participation of Quadax employees.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Certified Document Imaging Architect (CDIA+)
- Certified OnBase Installer
- Certified OnBase Workflow Designer