Quadax has invested considerable effort in following the OIG’s Compliance Program Guidance for Third-Party Medical Billing Companies as well as other state and federal requirements. Some of the steps we have taken are:
- Designating a Corporate Compliance Officer, and documenting a formal Compliance Plan
- Establishing, documenting, and enforcing our internal Policies and Procedures
- Conducting training sessions with all new employees on compliance policies and consequences for violations
- Establishing procedures for monitoring changes at CMS and third party payers and disseminating this information to the appropriate parties
- Instituting software modifications and internal policies to assist our clients with compliance with the Unclaimed Funds Laws of various states
- Implementing procedures to check for HARP/PAS providers, Quadax employees, and vendors excluded from participation in Federal health care programs by the OIG and the General Services Administration
- Maintaining a Compliance Hotline
In addition to these steps, Quadax has established specific procedures for billing compliance.
Code of Conduct and Business Ethics
- The Quadax Inc. Compliance Program is intended to demonstrate the absolute commitment of the organization to the highest standards of ethics and compliance. That commitment permeates all levels of the organization. Quadax Inc. upholds and requests its employees, clients, and vendors to use and promote ethical business practices in the pursuit of excellence.
- Quadax Inc., to the best of our ability, strives for compliance with all laws, regulations, and rules that apply to our business, and is committed to prepare and submit accurate claims consistent with such requirements. It is our intention that all employees understand how to do their jobs properly within applicable legal, regulatory, and ethical standards. We all share the responsibility of diligently seeking to prevent, detect, and report any unethical, illegal, or other inappropriate conduct.
- Quadax Inc. is committed to treating all persons with respect, dignity, and fairness. We intend to display good judgment and high ethical standards in our business decision making and to conduct business with honesty, fairness, and integrity.