The Quadax difference is our people—come make a difference with us!
Quadax people reflect the same qualities that our clients look for in our products and services: innovative, adaptive, responsive, flexible, reliable, compatible. At Quadax, we are a community that honors ingenuity and values teamwork—everyone’s contribution matters.
Find engagement and work that excites you—we’ll give you the knowledge to do it well.
Creating a knowledge community that benefits our people and our clients, Quadax invests heavily in employee training and development. But it’s more than knowing what to do; it’s caring about who we do it for—even when we don’t serve the patient directly, we are serving someone who does.
Serving the growing, ever-changing healthcare industry, Quadax plays a vital part in our clients’ businesses—with strategies, systems, and support solutions to maximize financial performance. Quadax is the perfect place for seasoned professionals to leverage their talents and young professionals to develop their careers.
Are you ready to make a difference in healthcare today? Join our team!
Our people are our greatest asset, and we believe in diversifying our portfolio.
Quadax is an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a policy of non-discrimination. Employment policies and practices have been established and administered to ensure that all applicants and employees are and will continue to be recruited, employed, assigned, and treated in all aspects of employment on the basis of merit, without discrimination because of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetics, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, immigration status, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any characteristic or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
- Account Executive – A/R Client Services – Medical Billing
- Account Representative – Medical Billing – Macon, GA
- Administrative Assistant – Medical Billing
- Application Development Manager
- Business Intelligence/Reporting Developer
- Client Relations Manager – Medical Billing
- EDI Account Representative – Medical Billing – Columbus, OH
- Facilities Maintenance Technician
- HARP Call Center Representative
- Hospital-Based Sales – KS/NE/CO
- Inside Sales Specialist – EDI – Cleveland, OH
- Inside Sales Specialist – EDI – Saint Simons Island, GA
- IT Systems Business Analyst
- Lead Frontend/UI Developer
- Manager of Systems Business Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Medical Software Workflow Analyst/Leader
- Network Services Technician
- Pre-Billing Specialist – Medical Billing – Milan, OH
- Project Manager – Reimbursement Support
- Project Manager – Revenue Cycle Systems
- Release Manager
- Revenue Application Support Center Representative
- Scrum Master
- Senior .Net Developer
- Systems Administrator
- Software Quality Assurance Technician
- SQL Server Database Administrator
- Systems Project Manager
- Technical Communication Specialist