Keeping the lines of communication open is a top priority for us at Quadax.
Quadax is proud to operate offices throughout northeast Ohio, in Milan, Strongsville, Beachwood, Youngstown, and three Middleburg Heights locations, as well as remote support offices in eight states.
7500 Old Oak Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44130
Other Ways to Stay In Touch
If you’re looking for help with HARP, Patient Advocacy, or OnBase:
Phone 800.982.0665 | Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. ET
If critical issues with HARP, Patient Advocacy, or OnBase arise outside of normal business hours, after-hours support is onsite and available to assist you from
7:00 a.m. ET Monday - 5:00 p.m ET Saturday.
Contact after-hours support by one of these methods:
- Call 800.982.0665 and select option 1 to be connected to after-hours support, or dial direct 440.788.2133.
- Email email@example.com, and be sure to provide the following information:
- HARP client code and company/database name
- Nature of the problem
- Your contact information including name and phone number
- Your Quadax Service Consultant or Account Executive’s name.
If you’re looking for help with Xpeditor, RemitMax, Audit Control Axis, or Medical Necessity Datafiles
- Phone 866.422.8079 or 440.979.4090 | Monday - Friday | 6:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET
To send questions or thoughts about our website, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For compliance questions, email email@example.com
For patient billing questions, please phone 800.929.3774
For more information about any of our products and services or to request a call or demo from a member of our sales team, please complete this form.